I just love seeing all of the crafty home decor ideas that pop up at this time of year. It makes me wish for a little more space in my home to display cute things, as “display space” in my home is at a maximum minimum!
Today, Design Team member Jen Nichols works her crafty magic, and inspires once again with this darling Christmas Bungalow that she created using the Holiday – 3T, 8T and Adorn – 2B Kiwi Lane Designer Templates.
To create this darling bungalow, Jen used the following supplies:
- Maya Road Bungalow Chipboard House
- Patterened Paper: Bo Bounny – “Winter Joy”
- 10×10 Chipboard
- Deer Chipboard
- Bo Bunny Purple Pom Pom
- Mod Podge
- Snowflake Crystals
- Metal Star
- Acrylic Snowflakes
- Mini Pinecone
- Vintage Photo Ink
- Glue Gun
- Needles & Floss
I love the idea of this house, as it’s one that could easily be cherished year after year, rather than the rock hard gingerbread house kits that always seem to find their way to our home. ;)
Susan Budge also threw on her home decor crafty hat and created this darling work of art using the Christmas 3, Tiny Holiday 7T, Scallops 1A Designer Templates.
To create this wooden tree here is what Susan used:
- 2×4 pieces of wood cut down to the following: 12″, 9″, 7.5″, 6″ and 4″ for the tree trunk.
- a star for the top. A metal one or something like that would be cute as well.
- Holiday paper
- Mod podge
- wood glue or nails.
- Paint your wood green—or what ever color you would like.
- cut your pieces of paper down to the right side for your wood. Ink the edges! ; )
- Adhere to the wood
- Dress it up a little by adding some extra touches!
Again, super cute, simple and would make an excellent gift for those on your list that appreciate a crafty project!
Thank you ladies! It’s always a true pleasure to see what you create.
And now it’s time to announce the winner of the Neighbor Gift Bags and Tags. Lori Hughes, the Random.Org powers have chosen YOU! Sometimes it pays to be commenter #1! ;)
If you will please send your address to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get your awesome neighbor gift bags and tags on their way to you. Perfect timing to help relieve some of the holiday stress. ;)
Hint for tomorrow: Tag, you’re it!