Good morning! If you are ready and waiting for another fantastic DT Doodles sketch then you are going to love what we have for you this week. This lovely two page layout has great flow, a fantastic journaling area and houses NINE photos! How’s that for being able to put a good dent in your photos that need to be scrapped with one layout!
- Mini Paisley 2A, 2B
- Large Bracket 2
- Rings 2,3
- Tiny Accents 1T, 2T
- Accents 1
- Tiny Bracket 1T
If you do family photos for Holiday cards each year then I’m sure you will be able to relate to the fun that Susan Budge shows in her interpretation of this weeks DT Doodles.
Lissa Mitchell, our Design Team DT Doodles expert, also took a stab at this weeks DT Doodles using some family photos as well. I adore how two family photo layouts can have such a completely different feel.
We LOVE seeing different interpretations of our weekly sketch, and did you know that each week we award one random participant with a $25.00 gift code to spend in the Kiwi Lane shop!
If you would like your chance to be the lucky winner of DT Doodles 43, here’s all you have to do:
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the exact Designer Templates as shown in the sketch, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard using the Designer Templates that you do have).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday November 17th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting
- Please note that this contest is open to participants 18 years and older.
Don’t forget! If you loooooove sketches and would looooove a bonus opportunity to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop, then be sure to check out the Sketch N’ Scrap sketch challenge blog! Not only do they have an amazing design team, fab sketches, and a super great community—Kiwi Lane is the sponsor this month and one lucky random participant will be winning a $25.00 shopping spree to the Kiwi Lane shop for themselves! Be sure to stop by and say hello!