Good morning Kiwi fam! I hope you all thad a wonderful weekend. I sure did. I mean it’s always a bonus when you get to go on a date to a movie, AND have scrappy bonding time with my Kiwi Lane Designer Templates! Yeah. It was an AWESOME weekend.
Because it’s a new month that means we are highlighting a new round of templates throughout the month, and THAT means it’s the perfect opportunity for you to add them to your collection for 10 – 15% off!
If you don’t already have these templates, I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart, that each and every set are “must haves”. (And no. I did not get paid to say that! Well. Maybe I did since I’m “working”, but you know what I mean. I genuinely endorse these templates). :D
Well this week for DT Doodles, we have another lovely 2 page sketch which will help you get those memories preserved in a snap!
- Aspen Court 3A,3B
- Tags 1,3,5
- Happy Trails 1A,1B
- Wacky 3
- Accents 4
It’s always so much fun to see more than one interpretation of the sketch and this week our lovely Debbie Budge created a gorgeous interpretation.
Love Debbi’s use of the car template on this one, and the Happy Trails makes the perfect mimic of a road.
Now did you know that just for playing along with DT Doodles each week, you (YES YOU!) have the opportunity to be entered into a random drawing for a $25.00 gift card to use in the Kiwi Lane shop!
Did you hear the heavenly choruses sing! The chance to win $25.00 for SCRAPBOOKING? Ahhh yes!
Well then, here’s the scoop on what you have to do to enter your hat into the ring for that lil’ shopping spree.
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch(es) as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the exact Designer Templates as shown in the sketch, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard using the Designer Templates that you do have).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday August 11th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting
- Please note that this contest is open to participants 18 years and older.
Hope everyone has a great day and can find some time this week to get scrappy!