Gooooood morning! Has everyone recovered from their National Scrapbook Day festivities? Did you get a ton of scrapping done? I’m so bummed that I spent the day running and didn’t have a chance to scrap, but now I have more photos to scrap. That’s worth something, right? ;)
Well this week it was my turn for a little DT Doodles fun. I have to be honest—when I knew I’d be stamping on my projects for this month I was a little worried. Okay. A lot. I’m just not. a. stamper.
But do you know what? With the glorious Technique Tuesday stamps that I was given to use, I actually had a great deal of fun! In fact, don’t tell anyone, but I’m pretty darn sure I’ll be buying some more Technique Tuesday stamps. They hold the ink so well!
This week I created my true love—a one page sketch. Then again when you only have one photo from the day, it’s kind of hard to do a two pager.
The two sets of stamps that I was given were the Year Round set,
And the Seriously Rad set.
I knew they’d be perfect for embellishing a page about Dr. Seuss Day.
I was also given some of the Ali Edwards Story Cards which I knew would be perfect for my journaling blocks.
The arrow stamps worked perfectly to embellish across the bottom of my page.
The circle date stamp was really fun to use in conjunction with an arrow.
And the itty bitty star stamps were great for using to outline elements on my page.
I had so much fun with the arrow stamps that I actually created a card that I’m pretty darn proud of! :D
So don’t tell anyone, but I really, really enjoyed working with the stamps and can definitely see myself adding some more Technique Tuesday to my stash!
- Brackets 3
- Scallops 3a, 2a, 1a
- Rings 2
- Cascade Trails 1a
- Tiny Tags 1t
- Photo 4×4
Paper: Echo Park Little Boy
Don’t forget that each and every one of you has the opportunity to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop simply for participating in this weeks DT Doodles sketch.
All you need to do is follow these easy peasy directions:
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the exact Designer Templates as shown in the sketch, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard using the Designer Templates that you do have).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday May 12th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting.
Oh and be sure to check back this afternoon for the announcement of all of the NSD blog winners!
Have a great day!