Good morning Kiwi family! How are you all? I’m hoping I’m not the only one that is already counting down the minutes until nap/bed time. However I do applaud myself that my kids actually made it to school on time today. These time changes are such silly things.
NOT silly however, is this weeks DT Doodles by Design Team Charissa Miller. Enjoy! If you’re looking for a great inspirational one pager then today will definitely chase the sleepies away
• • • • •
Here are a few close up shots of her amazing layout so that you can see the detail.
- Clara Lane 3a/3b
- Tiny Sweetheart 2t
- Sweetheart 2, 4,
- Tiny accents 1t, 2t.
• • • • •
Lovely layout Charissa!
Now in case you didn’t know we love to see what everyone creates based off of the weekly DT Doodles sketches. If you haven’t played along before here is the scoop for your chance to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop:
- Create your layout using Charissa’s sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the templates that she used, simply use her sketches as an inspiration springboard and make it your own).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday March 17th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting.
A random winner will be chosen from the comments made on this posting, and announced on the Wednesday following the deadline.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Have a great day!