Good morning Kiwi family! Welcome to Monday’s—the home of DT Doodles. If you’ve been around for awhile, you know that DT Doodles is the sketch challenge that we previously issued once a month. If you are a sketch lover then you are in for a treat as DT Doodles will be heading your way each and every Monday! And for anyone that participates, you will have chance to win a random drawing for a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop. The Kiwi Crew are stepping it up with giveaways and filling your 2013 with inspiration—and we couldn’t be happier about it!
Today’s sketch comes to you from Crew member Jennifer Nicholes and for those of you scrapping your winter photos right now, I’m sure you will want to put this sketch to use!
Now for those of you that don’t have the specific templates that Jennifer used: Winter 2&3, Tags 7, Paisley Place 1B & 2B , no worries. Feel free to use this sketch as a springboard for inspiration.
Jennifer used the same gorgeous Authentique winter papers that I previously used on my Write From the Heart feature. Don’t you love how the same papers with a few different templates can create a whole new look!
Here are a few close up shots of Jennifer’s DT Doodle layout so you can see the exquisite detail that she put into her page.
Now if you’re wondering how you can cash in on your chance to win a $25.00 gift code for participating in this weeks DT Doodles challenge here is what you need to do:
- Create your layout using Jennifer’s sketch as inspiration.
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday January 13th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting.
A random winner will be chosen from the comments made on this posting, and announced on the Wednesday following the deadline.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Also if you haven’t had a chance to swing by our friends at Authentique, stop by their Facebook fan page and tell them just how amazing they are and wish them luck at CHA this weekend! (Oh and that they should go to dinner with me on Friday night). ;) I love those girls!
Have fun creating! We very much look forward to seeing what you create.
Also be sure to check in tomorrow for Tip Time Tuesday with Design Team member, Melissa Dehne.