Happy February everyone! It’s kind of exciting that the 1st of the month happens to fall on our Blog Hop day. It’s kind of like our own party to welcome the month of February.
First things first before you all go off hopping for your chance to replenish the creative mojo-jojo annnnd have a chance to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop, let me introduce you to this month’s sponsor here at Kiwi Lane—We R Memory Keepers!
Oh how I looooove the goodness that WRMK keeps pumping out year after year, so this month it’s a true joy to be featuring the Crazy for You collection—a perfect match for the month of love.
A new month also means new templates that we are featuring. This month gear up for oodles of inspiration with Clara Lane, Sweetheart, Tiny Accessories and Tiny Sweetheart—all of which are 10% off in the Kiwi Lane Shop—All. Month. Long!
So now that we have the introductions and business out of the way let’s get this par—tay started! Woop! Woop! (Oh sheesh. My girls would disown me if they knew I just wooped! Maybe I’m even a little embarrassed myself but sheesh—it’s a BLOG HOP!!!)
So first things first. Here are some sneaky peeks to get you girls itching to hop along to the 12 different stops.
If you want to cash in on your chance to win a $25 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop, follow these super simple directions:
1. Grab your favorite beverage of choice and get comfy.
2. Click on each of the following blogs, absorbing inspiration like the finest of sponges.
3. Be sure to leave a comment at each post along the way for your chance to be a random winner. That includes this blog too!
4. You have until 11:59 pm MST on Sunday, February 3rd to leave your comment. The winner will be announced on the blog next Wednesday along with this weeks DT Doodle winner.
Easy enough, right? Yup. I thought so.
- Kiwi Lane—You are HERE! Leave a comment!
- Cathryn Hanson—Scrapbooking by Cathryn
- Staci Jones—Scrapbooking Is Cheaper Than Therapy
- Rebecca Keppel—My Cluttered Corner
- Melissa Dehne—A Bit of Scrappy Goodness
- Jessica Arrant—Errant Scraps
- Charissa Miller—Akhi’s Momma Scraps!
- Sherri Thompson—Share Croppers
- Kristy Mackeen—Mama’s Sanity
- Sherri Funk—Growing up in: Faith, Love & Scrappyness
- Roselyn Riley—Pretty Little Packages
- Lisa Anderson—Scrapping Obsessions
- Leslie Prinkki—Scraps of Mine
Go! Hop! Have fun! Be inspired! Make sure you leave a comment.