Write From the Heart
Hey everyone! I’m so glad I get to do the ‘Write from the Heart’ segment this month because I have wanted to do something special with these two simple pictures for a long time now. My journaling tells you why:
“Sometimes the simplest moments can portray the most powerful feelings. I love these pictures of Jim and Shiloh. At a young age, Shy chose the man she wanted to marry and he chose her. All these years later, these pictures show the love, happiness and complete rightness of that union. They were two different people who became one, and that is a beautiful thing to behold.”
I love Scrapbooking!
I love that you can capture feelings and moments of happiness in a photo and then preserve them so beautifully to share with your family now, and with the generations to come.
Materials I Used:
- Teresa Collins ‘Memories’ paper
- 3 buttons and 1 small white brad
- Thickers numbers
- Martha Stewart small flower punch for the middle of the flowers
Designer Template Sets Used:
- Scallops 2A
- Rings 4
- Brackets 1, 2
- Celebrate 8 – I made a fold in the banner to shorten it and covered the fold with the T. Accents flower.
- Tiny Nature 1T
- Accents 1
- Tiny Accents 1T, 2T
- 1″ Strip
- Photos for picture placement
Have a great day!