Happy April 15th! For those of you in the US, that means only one thing—tax time! Hopefully all of you are not like me and you have actually sent off your taxes. If you haven’t and need just one more thing to side track you from the misery then let me help out by introducing you to this weeks DT Doodles by the amazing Jennifer Budge. Team up the great design with this month’s partner, Doodlebug Designs, and I know you’ll be smiling. (But don’t forget—midnight comes whether you want it to or not!) ;)
• • • • •
I love 4th of July and even though it’s still a few months away this Doodlebug Stars & Stripes Collection really got me in the mood of parades, picnics, & of course fireworks!!!
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the templates that she used, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard and make it your own).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday April 21st at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting.
A random winner will be chosen from the comments made on this posting, and announced on the Wednesday following the deadline.
Oh and one more thing—if you haven’t yet had a chance to swing by and tell Doodlebug hello please do! We are so very happy to have them on board this month.
Have a great day everyone! :D