Goodness! I can’t believe that September is OVER! Wow. That means that today is your final day to take advantage of the sale that we are having on the Kiwi Lane Idea Book which is packed with inspiration and from where we’ve taken many of the sketches for this month.
If you haven’t gotten a copy of the idea book for yourself, today is the day to do it! Simply use the coupon code idea15 at checkout and you will receive 15% off of the listed price. But better than that you will have a lovely book which you can keep at your fingertips to inspire you like crazy!
Today’s sketch comes to us from page 19 in the idea book.
- Madison Avenue (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B)
- Accents (5)
- Tiny Accents (5T)
- Tiny Wacky (3T)
- Mini Photos
- Photo Mats
One of our lovely new Design Team members, Lissa Mitchell too a stab at interpreting the sketch and this is the gorgeousness that she came up with. (Be sure to swing by her blog for a little extra fun!)
Don’t you just love it? Don’t you also love the fact that for playing along each week you have the chance to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane Shop? Not a bad deal for getting another page done in the books!
Here’s what you need to do to have a chance to be this weeks lucky random winner:
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch(es) as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the exact Designer Templates as shown in the sketch, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard using the Designer Templates that you do have).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday October 6th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting
- Please note that this contest is open to participants 18 years and older.