Hey hey! Hope everyone had a great weekend and hope all of those that were able to attend the Lancaster, PA CKC show this weekend were able to stop by and say hello to Susan, Shiloh and the girls! (And pick up some new Kiwi Lane Designer Templates of course!)
Well it’s been a couple of weeks now since our last DT Doodles, so I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to see what you scrappers have up your sleeve for interpretation of this weeks sketch! Oh and don’t forget that one lucky participant will win a $25.00 gift code to spend in the Kiwi Lane shop!
This weeks sketch is a great one to fit up to 6 photos on a two page spread.
Maybe some of you recall seeing this darling page that Shiloh did not too long ago for Write From the Heart. Well we loved it so much we wanted to see what you would create using the same design.
- Wacky 2
- Large Bracket 3
- Wildflower 1
- Tiny Accents 2T
- Rings 2,3,4
- Tiny Bracket 1T, 2T, 4T
- Photo Set.
- Delightful Paper Kit by Little Yellow Bicycle <—- IN THE SHOP!
Just to get the ideas flowing, check out this darling page that Design Team member Staci Jones created using this weeks sketch.
Such a great sketch!
If you have the itch and want to play along, here’s the info on how you can win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane Shop:
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch(es) as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the exact Designer Templates as shown in the sketch, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard using the Designer Templates that you do have).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday August 4th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting
- Please note that this contest is open to participants 18 years and older.
Hope everyone has a great day and can find some time this week to get scrappy!