Gooood Morning! What say you all it’s time to get creative with this weeks DT Doodles by Jenn Nicholes! I simply cannot get enough of Jenn’s creativity—the textures, the layers, the photos, the design. This girl can make Kiwi Lane shine like no other! (Well—ya know what I mean. ;) Kiwi is wonderful to make everyone shine!) Truly, Jenn’s talents are outstanding.
Now before we get all oogly over Jenn’s work, let’s kick this month off right with a huge shout out to our friends at Quick Quotes! We are soooooo excited to be teaming up with them for the month of March. March is usually associated with lucky, and boy howdy are we lucky to be featuring them and their wonderful papers. If you haven’t “met” them aleady, be sure to swing by their Facebook fan page and give them a huge Kiwi Lane hello!
Now I’m sure that you are all absolutely devoted blog readers (tee hee) and haven’t missed a beat, but just incase your kids were “mom! mom! mom! mom! mom! mom!”-ing you when you were reading last week, here is another little recap of the templates that we will be featuring this month. Oh and don’t forget! They are 10% off. All. Month. Long in the Kiwi Lane Shop.
Now then. Let’s get on to that amazing sketch. (Insert oooooohhhhhhs and ahhhhhhsss!)
For this weeks sketch Jenn used the following templates, and the Quick Quotes Summer Breeze collection:
- Floral: 2 & 3
- Tiny Wildflower: 1T – 4T
- Mini Paisley: 2A – 2B
- Bracket: 3T
Here are a few closeups of Jenn’s layout so you can see the exquisite detail.
Now if you want to play along with this weeks sketch challenge for your chance to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop, here’s the scoop!:
- Create your layout using Jenn’s sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the templates that Jenn used, simply use her sketches as an inspiration springboard and make it your own).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday March 10th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting.
A random winner will be chosen from the comments made on this posting, and announced on the Wednesday following the deadline.
You’ll also not want to miss Wednesday as we will be announcing the winners of the Crazy For You giveaway, the winner of DT Doodles week 8 as well as the winner of the Blog Hop gift code.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Have a great day!