It’s that time already! Who is up for another Challenge?
This week were going to change it up a little and include (2) 1-page sketches for the DT Doodle Challenge created by Jen Budge!
For Jen’s first creation she used Authentiques Seasons Paper: Winter Collection. Jen wanted to take advantage of the tree-scape in the paper and made sure to use that as one of her borders. It dressed it up perfectly!
DT Sets: Paisley Place 1B & 3B, Tags 1 & 3, Winter 2, Strips, Photo Mat
Just like Jen’s Winter Layout above she decided to show how to use those embellished patterned paper as part of her layout. I love paper! She didn’t even need to use any embellishments on this page, just her Designer Templates and her paper. And it turned out adorable!
DT sets: Paisley Place 1A & 3A, 12″ Strip Set 1/2″, Tiny Shapes 3T, Tiny Nature 6T, Winter 1
And just for fun! Jen used her scraps of paper from Authentique and created these adorable cards! I love how fast it is to whip together cards using the Tiny DT sets! And the great thing is it is perfect for your scraps of paper!
So now it’s your turn to show us what you’ve got. Simply use Jen’s sketch as your springboard for inspiration. You can use identical templates if you have them or improvise as you see fit! AND did you know just for playing along you have a chance to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop? What a great way to add to your template stash by doing something fun.
Here’s all you need to do to be entered:
- Create your layout using Jen’s sketch as inspiration.
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday January 27th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting.
A random winner will be chosen from the comments made on this posting, and announced on the Wednesday following the deadline.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!