Geesh! I love it! Blog Hop Friday is the happiest Friday of the month. (Well. They’re all pretty great, but ya know what I mean). ;) Top the Blog Hop weekend off with festivities for National Scrapbook Day and I dare say this weekend is going to be FAB!
It’s so exciting that each and every month we have a bunch of hopper virgins. (tee hee-can I say that?) For you newbies here’s how it works!
FIRST—get the hubby/kidlets/significant other/pets occupied and happy. A box of Cheerios tends to work nicely. Especially if they are the chocolate kind—well—maybe not for your dogs. (All the while do not forget you have the chance to win a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane Shop merely for hopping along! HAPPY!!!)
NEXT—feast your eyes on these snippets of glorious creativity from this months designers.
If you want to cash in on your chance to win a $25 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop, follow these easy peasy steps!
1. Make sure the box of Cheerios is still plentiful. If not, replenish.
2. Click on each of the following blogs and prepare to be seriously wowed.
3. Be sure to leave a comment at each post along the way for your chance to be a random winner. That includes this blog too!
4. You have until 11:59 pm MST on Sunday, May 6th to leave your comment. The winner will be announced on the blog next Wednesday along with this weeks DT Doodle winner.
Easy enough, right? Yup. Totally “lemon squeezy”.
- Kiwi Lane—You are HERE! Leave a comment!
- Venetia Holbrook—Atomic Venetia
- Heather Conklin—Goldie Car Designs
- Jana Eubank—My Blog of Crafty Pursuits
- Jen McDermott—Wonky Wears
- Jennifer Budge—Things That I Create
- Catherine Povec—Scrap Happens
- Gail Owens—GloWorm Designs
- Erin Schultz—Trail of Scraps
- Jenn Nicholes—Crafting Moments
**Please note! With the busyiness of National Scrapbook Day, some of these designers may have multiple postings throughout the weekend. Just be sure to search their page if you don’t find the Kiwi Lane Blog Hop right away!**
Oh and check back later on today for our National Scrapbook Day challenges!