Wow! Another month! I kind of can’t believe it. In fact this summer has just flown by, and I’m not entirely sure if I’m ready for the kiddos to head back to school or not. (Ask me again after they’re back in school and I’m sure I’ll be singing praises!)
I am ready, however, for this months blog hop! In fact I’m sooo excited because I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to play along this month myself, for my very first time!
If you are new to the blog hop scene with Kiwi Lane, here’s the scoop: YOU could be the random winner of a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop, merely for leaving a comment at the blogs along the hop. Easy? Totally. Inspiring? Youuuu betcha!
So to whet the appetite here are the sneaky peeks from this months amazingly talented designers.
- Click on each of the following blogs and prepare to be wowed, not just a little, but a LOT! (Well, except for maybe my projects). ;)
- Be sure to leave a comment at each post along the way for your chance to be a random winner. That includes this blog too!
- You have until 11:59 pm MST on Sunday, August 4th to leave your comment. The winner will be announced on the blog next Thursday along with this weeks DT Doodle winner.
Got it? Good!
- Kiwi Lane—You are HERE! Leave a comment!
- Kristy Mackeen—Mama’s Sanity
- Elizabeth Hellum—Life and All That Goes With It
- Martha Bonneau—Mugysboo
- Brie Pinales—Classic Coture
- Heather Gray—Heather’s Crafty Corner
- Linda Auclair—Bliss
- Melissa Dehne—A Bit of Scrappy Goodness
- Leslie Prinkki—Scraps of Mine
- Kristy Lee—Life Scrapped
Now get hopping and have fun! :D