Happy 2nd Day of Christmas everyone! Wasn’t yesterday exciting? Well I’m sure that you’ll find today equally as inspiring. Today Kiwi Lane owner Shiloh Jorgensen inspires us with a crafty little countdown to the big day of Santa’s arrival.
Shiloh put to use some Bo bunny paper, a wood scroll frame, Recollections mini pockets and envelopes, along with Kiwi Lane Tiny Tags, Tags, Tiny Holiday, Tiny Accents, Adventure, Christmas, Adorn, Tiny Strips, & Mini Photos.
Shiloh tucked little tags inside of each pocket with daily Christmas activities to help her family celebrate the season.
Lacking for ideas to do with your family? How about some of these:
- bake sugar cookies
- cut out snow flakes
- make a paper chain
- sing carols to your neighbors
- have a holiday movie night with popcorn
- drive around to look at Christmas lights
- read holiday books
- try a new recipe
- visit Santa at the mall
- participate in a charity drive
- go see a musical concert
- make homemade gifts for family
- write letters to Santa
- make popcorn string for Christmas tree
- make ornaments
- make a graham cracker gingerbread house
- open a present on Christmas Eve
- drink hot cocoa
- decorate a plain stocking
- build a snow scene on paper with Kiwi Lane templates
- buy new Christmas jammies
- read about holiday traditions around the world
- bake cinnamon rolls
- make salt dough tree ornaments
- have an old fashioned taffy pull
- make homemade Christmas cards
Thank you Shiloh for such a darling idea that doesn’t look like a whole lot of work and can be used for years to come.
If you missed out on the 1st Day of Christmas be sure to stop by yesterdays blog posting for your chance to win a $25 gift card to Target. You have until Monday night at 11:59 pm MST to enter.
And last but not least we want to thank all of the participants that joined in our Thanks and Giving contest. It was such a delight to read stories and see creations about what you are thankful for. We here at Kiwi Lane are so thankful for each one of you. That being said we are also thankful that we get to send the $50 prize package of templates and paper to our friend and fan Shawna McCullough.
Shawna, if you will please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address we will get your goodies sent out to you.
Last but not least I’ll leave you with a little teaser for tomorrows 3rd day of Christmas. Let’s make it a date!